Three Phase Distribution Transformers
Trafo Power manufactures a wide range of transformers with different combinations among them one such is Distribution Transformers which can be free breathing or hermetically sealed. Conventional transformers are fitted with a conservator with breather for free breathing while hermetically sealed is without breathing with bolted cover.
Distribution Transformers are often used for the power supply of facilities outside settlements.
IEC / ANSI /BS / IS
These are generally designed and manufactured to comply with below standards. Wide range of transformers in accordance to below standards with different combinations can be manufactured. The transformers are generally designed and manufactured to comply with the IEC publications 60076/IS: 1180 part 1-2014 and IS-2026 and other Standards.
5 KVA – 2500 KVA
- Core : CRGO / Amorphous as per customer requirement
- Completely Self Protected(CSP) feature can be provided up to 400 KVA
- Maximum ambient temperature : Accordingly Customer’s Specification
- Top oil Temperature rise : Accordingly Customer’s Specification
- Average winding temperature rise : Accordingly Customer’s Specification
- Hermetically sealed type (with gas cushion / fully filled) / Conventional type (With Conservator)
- Color: Accordingly Customer’s Specification
- On Load Tap Changer with RTCC & AVR, can be provided above 500 kVA, if required.
- Safety devices: On request
- Insulation : Indoor/Outdoor
- Cooling: ONAN/ONAF with Corrugation or pressed steel radiators
- Other optional fittings as required can be provided upon request.