||Sr. Sales & Marketing Executive
Position: Sr. Sales & Marketing Executive
Department: Transformers Tanks, Radiators and Panels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have experience in sales and marketing for Transformers Panels, Corrugated fin wall, and Transformers Tanks.
- Should have the ability to negotiate and clarify products in the best possible way.
- Knowledge of ISO Processes and same should be implemented for the division.
- Responsible for identifying the market, building up relations with new and old clients, generate enquiries, generate clients/market reports, implementing marketing strategies.
- Should have good skills related to product drawing and other related process of manufacturing.
- Generate & Develop leads- Ability to find new export client as well as maintaining relation with existing clients.
- Prospecting & generating business from new customers.
- Responsible for complete sales cycle from enquiry generation to order booking
- Reporting of Sales Activities & to provide update of the sales funnel regularly- reviewed weekly
- Make presentations; attend techno-commercial discussions & negotiations.
- Should have expertise in participating in tenders, reverse auctions and other offers/quotations to submit with competitive price to prospected clients.
- Also should have in-depth knowledge of product raw material and also of other important parameters.
- Achieve Sales goals on Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Basis
- Ability to travel extensively to support internal & External Customers
- Should have the ability to conduct all type of mandatory testing for clients.
- Transformer Allied Parts industry experience is mandatory for the positions.
- A Bachelor s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline or MBA in similar industry.
- Min. 1 year of relevant and demonstrable product marketing and business development experience.